Thursday, January 22, 2009

Carriers for Your Lil' One


My two favorites are the Baby Bjorn and Moby Wrap. I love how easy the Bjorn is to get baby in and out and love how comfy the Moby Wrap is. The Moby Wrap does take some practice, but once you get the hang of it, it's a great way to keep baby happy and close to you. If you do a search on YouTube, you can find a couple of tutorial videos. It does claim that you can use it for twins, but it just didn't seem to work for us. Both of these allow you to get some things done around the house knowing that your baby is safe and happy. My Emma didn't like the Moby Wrap at first, but will now fall asleep in it. And she loves to now face forward in the Baby Bjorn. Our Baby Bjorn is a hand me down, and if you can't afford one, the Moby Wrap is a great alternative for around $40.00.

1 comment:

  1. I too love baby Bjorn carriers as they are cool and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete